I had been wanting to use the "Train" Tracks (no pun intended) in BIAB since I first got it.
I decided that this song would work well with them. Just straight forward, all guitar....

I laid the rhythm tracks and the vocals. And that all fit perfectly. Then went back to find the leads.
Which are really important for this kind of song. Figured that would be easy. There are a couple of
solo tracks specifically for a train style production. But they didn't quite work. So I walked my way through all the other solo tracks. Some could work, but I wasn't finding "just the right thing".

Then... BAM! a video post appeared in the Showcase from TeaxsHeartRush - that blew me away!
Incredible country pickin'. Exactly what I needed for the song I was working on...

So I took a chance and asked Rodney (TexasHeartRush) if we might work something out, if he would be willing to throw a few leads on the song I was working on. He took a listen to the rough and agreed to work with it.
He did, however, ask that I drop the electric rhythm that I had (which was good to begin with), so that he
could do something "that all worked together"...

The following day, within 24 hours, I had new guitar tracks to mix into this song.
I think when you hear them, you will agree, it's "something else"!
Put on the headphones - and crank 'em up!!!

Here are the RealTracks:
RealTracks in style: 379:Bass, Electric, Country DoubleTime Ev 088
RealTracks in style: 378:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming DoubleTime Ev 088
RealDrums in style: NashTrainEv16^1-a:Sticks Snare , b:Sticks Snare 16th

******* And featuring Rodney Gene (TexasHeartRush) on guitar. (rhythm and lead) **********

Prayer Of A Simple Man

I did vocals and harmonies. Hope you enjoy it...