Hi. A while since I posted. I'm always blown away by some of the great stuff on this forum.

Most of my creations are demos for the band I sing in, so not necessarily very polished - more to show the guys what the song should generally sound like.

We needed a 12-barrish boogie to fill a spot in one of the sets, so I knocked this off.

The main band used style: _CBOOGIM.STY. Med.CountryBoogie w.Piano. The 2 soloists are realtracks 1868 and 1515 - though there was a fair bit of editing. They're far from perfect solos but, hopefully, serve their purpose.

I've also re-posted a version of Why Would I Want To Do That. This was originally done some time ago. However, the guys wanted a bridge - so I obliged. I've also moved into a bossa style to be a little more like the version we play live. The main style is =BOS60FP.STY. Slo Bos. w/ country flav (65 RT). However, there are a lot of other loops used - particularly for the main guitar parts. The vocal is a first-time - 'it'll do!' - which I'll have to re-record one day.

Both can be found at: https://soundcloud.com/phil-babylon

Last edited by Phil Babylon; 04/09/13 12:58 PM.