Hi Noel

Thanks For Reply, About The Copy Rights, I Guess The Law Stated That It Would Be Protected If I Make It In A Commercial Way, While I'm Intended To Use it Individually Only To Solve A Big Problem Which is The Absent Of The Flamenco, Ethnic, Oriental, Greek, Indian And Far-Eastern Styles.

As World Music Composer, I need A Fast Way To Accompany My Melody While Composing, Then When Its Time For A Real production I Use Logic To Record Totally Live Music, But During Composing I Like The Feel Of The RealTracks, Its The Closest To Live And Much Better Than Any Other Virtual Instruments (VST/AU).

And Also By The Way I Have Some Video Recorded From Band In A Box 2007 As A Tutorial To Help You Build Your Own RealDrums. Cause During 2007 There Where No Realtracks Yet , But They Just Produced The RealDrums, And Really This Help Me To Make The Full Drums Of Flamenco Percussions And Indian Drums, And Since This Video Is A Proof That BIAB Not Preventing But Also Helping To Make Your Own RealDrums, I Guess Its Also No problem To make RealTracks.

Anyway I Already Have Tried to Replace The Files And I Did Succeeded To Get A Different Sound And My Only Problem Is The Difference In Chords Like The Slight Difference Between A Chord Like FMaj And F2 Or FAdd9.
Cause My Ear Detects Like Major, Minor, 7, m7, Sus, And Aug,

Even The Audio Chord Recognition In Band In A Box Is Not So Accurate.

My Conclusion For The ACG002.wav (Which Is C Scale) Is
C, C, Am, Am, F, F, C, C, C, C, Am, Am, F, F, G, G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, F C, G, G, F C, G Am, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, F, G, Am, Am, F, G, Am, G Am, G, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, G, Bb G, Am G, Bb G, Am G, Dm, Em, F, G, C, C, C, C, F, F, C, C, C, F, Am, G, F, F, G, G, Am, Am, F, F, Am, Am, G, G, Dm, Dm, Em, Em, Dm, Dm, G, G, Am, Am, E7, E7, E7, E7, Am, Am, Dm, Dm, Am, Am, Dm, E7, Am, Dm, Am Dm, Am, Dm Em, F G, F, Em, Dm, G, C G, C, Am F, G, F G, C, Am G, C, Am G, F G, Am G, Dm G, C F, G Am, F Am, G G7, Am G7, Dm G, Am G7, Dm Em, F, G Am, F, Dm, C Dm C, G7, G G7 G, Am, Am Em Am, G, G F G, C, C F C, F, G F G, C, Am G Am, G, G F G, C, C, C, C, C,

So Could You Please Correct My Chords If I'm Wrong?

Last edited by ostoura; 05/17/13 04:24 PM.