Hi friends - I have been a BIAB user on mac platform for over 20 years.

This song has no BIAB tracks but by playing along and working with BIAB I believe that I have developed my musical skills so that all my music owes some credit to a playing partner that is always available - BIAB. Thank You, Peter Gannon.

Also many forum friends who have aided and abetted my musical journey - for better or worse you have some responsibility for this! You know who you are and what you have done.

Here's a new song that I wrote along with my playing partner, Fred Morgan. Together we are performing as Hellhounds PDX - our news is that we will be playing on the Hoodoo Moon Cruise on July 3d starting at 7:30 PM and which is part of the Waterfront Blues Festival in Portland, OR and is the largest Blues festival west of the Mississippi. 4 days packed with great blues and featuring Robert Plant , Taj Mahal , Eric Burdon , and Mavis Staples. Joe Louis Walker is the Headliner on our 2 hour cruise up the Willamette River.

Here's a new tune - hope you like it ! http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12383328