Aleck,

Pitch correction has been discussed several times in off topic if you or Pat want to do a search. smile

I have the basic edition of Melodyne. Could be user error on my part, but the times I've tried it even if only correcting a few notes, to my ears it changes the sound of my voice on the entire wav. I prefer the way my voice sounds without it - richer with more soul and feel.

However, I thought Robert's post on using Melodyne to create harmonies was interesting and helpful for those who like using it which is why I reposted his post.

Personally, and back on topic, I have fun with my harmonizer pedal. I can get cool sounds but it doesn't work on every style song. On some songs it's faster and easier just to sing the parts without anything but me having a good time. smile

Here's a video of one of our songs from the duo - Bob and I - that we were honored to have placed on Neil Young's site on the Living With War Today page last year - just me singing all those wild harmonies having fun. grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iLlWMCPLEc