Originally Posted By: Sundance
Gruverider,

I understand where you’re coming from. It can be a pain and brain drain to go through the strain just to change a lyric once it’s recorded especially when it’s only a fun game with no claim to fame and most of the other names here in the forum frame think it’s all the same anyway. I could lay the blame on this wired train that will always remain. Sorry it came out trying to help so there’s no shame - and you might find this lame or a little strange. But just wanted to make it plain that in the future if you should feign, I’ll restrain myself. LOL! grin

All in fun. Keep the songs coming. Like I said in the original post I enjoy your stuff.

Josie,
FWIW, I thought your suggestion was on the mark and quite appropriate, as testified by Floyd's reply (even though I offered a different possibility on the same topic) .

I hope that the gentle reviews that have become the norm in this forum always remain TRUTHFULLY gentle, and that nobody will ever withhold real hard-earned advice for fear of stepping on toes. In my opinion, the forum is as civil as it is largely because of you and Noel's influence. The rest of us follow suit partly out of respect and partly because it just makes sense to be honest in a spirit of kindness.

The interesting thing about truthful evaluation is that we all see the truth from a slightly different vantage point. You and Noel are forum heroes to me. Keep being nice, but also keep being honest, not withholding honest suggestions.

You have earned your opinions through experience, and in a perfect forum, sharing that experience is as good as it gets.

edit----oh, Noels response turned on the light. I thought you were apologizing for offering a suggestion. Erase erase.

wink

Last edited by Pat Marr; 07/07/13 06:06 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot? yeh, that's it