The groove allows one to play around and solo over it easily. Its really easy to get carried away and end up with confusion.

I agree with Mac, in that, the guitars are all over each other.

Couple of things I noticed.

1. Be sure to tune the guitars before you start recording. Even check it throughout the session. I keep a tuner handy and check it periodically as I record.

2. Choose one lead/solo and pull the others out. I call it "hard enveloping" ... in any given song, you will rarely hear multiple solo's happening at the same time.... not counting the Grateful Dead.

I often have two or more instruments ready to solo.... but when it comes down to it out of the two or three or four, I select only ONE to solo in any given section. IF... If I have two soloing in a section it is a case where one plays a lick and then the other back and forth as complimenting each other's work.... I have a new tune (for the song challenge) that actually has 2 working as I described.... fiddle and mandolin swapping licks in a solo....

I like what you have, but you might wish to revisit the mixing and you will be amazed at how much better it sounds. Cleaner, clearer, and you will be able to hear each instrument in the mix.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.