Dani - thanks for the kind words. Hopefully, I can add something in the future that will be a "next new favorite" - always trying to get better...

bluage - that's not a bad group of groups to mix together to see what falls out! Thanks for the listen...

Frank - I think the people who play bingo HOPE that they will strike it rich. And I think some of them feel like they do - they have some pretty big pots these days! I use to play golf at the TPC course here in Tampa with a group that included a guy who owns most of the bingo in the area. He plays golf in $600 pants! So there is a lot of money there somewhere!
Thanks for all the nice things you said. I'll talk a little about ACW in a bit (further down) - it's a cool part of BIAB - I've only used it a few times - and I'm sure there are others here who can that about it better than I can... (I'm being called to supper - so I'll have to do that later).
SO glad you like that little interplay between the organ and sax - that one took a bit of looking to find (the sax bit). And nice to know someone caught the tag...