My young lady, well compared to me grin ,had been going on at me about something that had happened to her which ended up somehow being my fault!!!Grrr
The words just flowed as I later strummed some chords! and so this appeared. I even kept the moment when I couldn't think of a rhyme blush

I wanna know why

every little thing every little smile every little action that makes it all worthwhile
every little everything makes it seem so right
as the lights hurt my eyes in time with my heart
as I'm driving thro the night and driving thro the day
driving thro the whole of my life you made me
think all the things that I didn't want to speak
and to say all the things that I oughtn't've said

time has a passion of making the eyes the heavy wheels
as you breath nice and slowly in time with your feelings,
your passions, your desires all those dreams all that I digress
I should really be talkin' about the love I have for you
the dancing round, fooling round the shouting down fools argue
do I hate all the things that you do to me and I do back to you

I wanna know why
why you make me smile?

speed has a habit of colouring the soul with images of greatness a god behind the wheel you feel
you don't feel no pain, no gain its plain as the images of your beautiful face slowly pans in my mind, whose mine? that's mine that's not mine
but all the time its reminding you
its telling you the answer to that question in your mind now

SOLO

I wanna know why
why you make me smile

every little thing, every little smile, every little action that makes it all worthwhile
every little everything makes it seem so right
as the lights hurt my eyes in time with my heart
as I'm driving thro the night and driving thro the day
driving thro the whole of my life you made me
think all the things that I didn't want to speak
to say all the things that I oughn't've said

**** Song Summary *************
Title: made me smile

Style is SHIMMER.STY (Shimmer - Pop-folk 16s Guitars)
Style MIDI Instruments are : Fretless Elec. Bass (36), Acoustic Guitar (26), Acoustic Guitar (26),
RealTracks : 1828:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm popModernGroove Ev16 075
RealDrums : NashBrushBalDbKEv16^1-a:SideStick, Brushes , b:Brushes, Snare

Bass is from UVI workstation and is a combination of about 4 styles and a BIAB composed melody suitably transposed.
extra drum hits using FL Studio 11 and a sample of the snare hit from the Realrums.
Choir is a mixture of the Ooh and Aahs presets from various soundfonts eg: Crisis, Titanic and also Proteus free VSTi. Constructed from the style chord track.

Solo is me on my Heritage Les Paul using a Line 6 UX2 Marshall simulator.The rhythm distorted guitar is also me sight reading a BIAB generated guitar part from some BIAB country style.
Vocal is Rode NT2

I hope you enjoy it

Alyn

ps flippin' heck. I can see the road outside my house from where I am sitting now and as I was checking the post before I submitted I saw a car smash into the back of a bus, so I pressed submit and ran to see if I could help. No real damage except the car driver dropped his phone on impact!
That was one expensive phone call! Idiot.

Al

Last edited by gibson; 11/20/13 12:18 PM. Reason: saw car crash!