This is wonderful Dean. Super tasteful guitar playing, great tone with the thumb on more than just the octaves, the thumb on those single note line, oh my. And digging the Latin flavor underlying it all.

Was BIAB used on this track?

My Jim Hall story... My brother is talking to Jim's daughter Devra and tells her what a fan I am of Jim's. He also tells her that I'm in the hospital getting treated for Leukemia... a treatment of chemo and a bone marrow transplant.

I have an extended stay living at the hospital, Jan 2011 until August 2011. While I was there Jim starts corresponding with me. No computers for Jim, we communicate with hand written letters and cards. We talked of various things including our dogs, Jim's dog is named Django . He sent me about a dozen of his CD's.

All that for someone he had never met. What a kind and generous soul. RIP Jim Hall, my friend.

Last edited by Frankp; 12/30/13 03:52 PM.

Frank

Some tunes from me and my collaborator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvGqM6ktMW5ltTnyit1KWPg/videos

Band-in-a-Box Ultrapak 2019, Windows 11, Reaper, Behringer u-phoria UMC404HD, Kali LP-8