Hi folk!

I've been testing my new KRK VXT 6 monitors. Went to check some out last Friday which was a 5 hour trip all round. VXT's are clearly better than the KRK RP range. Couldnt help myself and bought them. Wanted to try out the VXT8's but the shop didn't have any plus they were more than I could afford and bigger. My desk is quite cramped now!!

I had a go remixing The Heaven's Proclaim song, just a tweak here and there. I think the remix is slightly tighter. I can here the difference and I thought I'd post up an A/B comparison and see what you all though? I have some fret buzz on my acoustic guitar on the track (noticeable mostly on the intro), hardly noticeable cause I brought the volume down lower that I really wanted in order to hide it. Need to re-record it again! Of course there's always the chance people will say the original is better but the little I've used the VXT's I can say the flat clear response does help when mixing.

This is my playlist on SoundCloud and you will see the song duplicated for the purpose of the A/B comparison.

https://soundcloud.com/devonbiker/sets/pauls-songs

Last edited by PaulH; 01/16/14 07:26 AM.