Janice and Bud...

Not that i'm that great of a picker, but Di has to pry me out of the studio all the time. I'm always working on a new song, as far the music and arrangement. Di and I write the lyric together most often. In addition to music, I also write novels. Five written so far and three under way!

So, between the music and the books, I think Di considers herself a pseudo-widow! I'm almost 67 years old and still practice 1 - 3 hours every day, except when life calls me away for other requirements. I don't do scales or anything of the sort...just practice new licks, chords and arrangements. Just last week I learned three new chords and, for the most part, how to effectively use them. I learn at least 1 or 2 new chords every week or two. But, all of that will be for naught in the near future as the Focal Dystonia is progressing at a fairly rapid rate. I expect to be using BIAB for most my lead guitar work within a 15 - 18 months. Even typing is a real challenge because of the stiffness and inward bent (curling) of my fingers. But, dang it, I'll be learning until it simply isn't possible any more. I'm planning on doing a video of a song or two (instrumentals) sometime this spring.

Anyway, thank you so much for your kindness!!!

Di says "Hi!" to everyone...

Al

BIAB 2022 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win10*8GB DDR4*I5-6th Gen*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120 Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops