Janice & Bud...

Thanks for the comeback. Actually, I deal with it pretty good. Disappointing/ yeah, but, as you said, there's a big old world out there that doesn't involve music. Our physical activities are limited as Di is significantly disabled. She's had more surgeries than you could count with a good calculator.

For years, she was severely diabetic. She has advanced arthritis and Fibromyalgia. Also, many years ago, her former husband stomped on her and broke several vertebrae and damaged one hip socket. She is in constant pain and has to be very careful how she bends, stoops, etc. She had bariatric surgery about 15 months ago and she is no longer diabetic...woohoo! She was slightly overweight but not much. The surgery was more for the diabetes than the few extra pounds.

A normal blood sugar range is 80 - 120. After 7 insulin shots and eating a stringent diet, her blood sugar, every evening, used to constantly read 400 - 600. Those are coma levels. We almost lost her two years when she went into a diabetic coma. Fortunately, she survived. She also had a stroke in 2008...a brain bleed. She had regained about 80% of her function.

I am very lucky and blessed. At nearly 67, I don't have a chronic pain anywhere, have never taken a chronic medication in my life. The only time I've been in the hospital, other than to run tests, was when I got shot up pretty good in Vietnam. My family doctor told me last year after a physical I was nearly as healthy as a 45 year-old man. I thank God for that.

Di and I have both lost children at an early age. Her son was killed in a car accident in 2001. He was 33 years old. My oldest son was killed in a motorcycle accident in 1985. He was 18. So, we appreciate every year we get. We don't complain about getting old!

Wishing both of you the very best...

Al & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops