Idols

The quarterly review over on Kara-Moon.com for this quarter is write s song about who/what first inspired you to play your instrument. Here is what I wrote:

“It’s a good thing you said “a song about….” Otherwise I would have just put up pictures of pretty girls! I noticed that local guitar players were getting dates with pretty girls so that was the main reason I took up guitar in the first place! It did work as I married the prettiest girl of all!

Anyway picking an artist whom first inspired me is an impossible task for me. There were so many of them. Duane Eddy, The Ventures, The Shadows, all of the old blues and jazz guys, well I could go on and on. I’ll just let you guess who these guys are.”
-------------------------------------------------
I used the Johnny B.Goode style for this, which kind of kills the guessing game doesn’t it. I deleted every thing except the drums and parts of the piano track.

The drums were slightly modified to better fit the song.

The rhythm piano part is from the above stated style but was slightly modified. The piano lead is from the SuperMidiTrack 1810-piano-rhythm-honkytonkjohn-EV120.

I am playing the bass and guitar parts.

I hope you like it.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware