It's been a while since I've posted here. But, that doesn't mean we've stopped using BIAB. On the contrary, we're using it more than ever. The 2014 version is fabulous and is the most valuable tool in our studio.

This original song, titled "Bear Me On", was written in Nov, 2013 and recorded shortly thereafter. If you have children, especially if they're grown, this will probably mean more to you. It's about missing the times when the children were kids. Sappy? Maybe. You can decide. It was the hardest song I ever had to perform in the studio. I doubt I could perform it publicly..ever. It was inspired by the tragedy at Sandy Hook but is NOT about that incident, which just made me value my time with my kids all the more.

The song was created with MIDI SUPER TRACKS: M_CTPNC.STY SlowCountry John MIDIPiano[MST85. The piano and beautiful cello work are soloed for the first part of the song. Key:D, Tempo: 95. Tracks exported to Reaper for initial mixing, then transferred to Sonar Producer for addition of vocals. Mic: Rode NT1000. Some minor compression to the final mix, but the song has not been mastered as yet. We would normally do that with Sound Forge, and create a final master CD made Sony's CD Architect. A pretty straight forward production. Questions welcome. ~Thanks for listening

Bear Me On - MP3 Link

Last edited by Hawgly; 03/03/14 11:42 AM.