Thank you all for the kind comments about my work and business ethics.

I call them "fake disks", because when I started making these things, it was pre-Internet, mail order, and they were on floppy disks. In fact, there was even the option to get them on a 5.25" disk on DOS format.

So although I have thought about changing the name, what should I call them ... Collections? ... Albums? ... Hmmmm, disks are traditional and many of my customers have been with me since 1990 or so. I wouldn't want them to buy a "Collection" and find they already have the same thing on a "Disk".

No offense taken on the "trashy" site cry but as noted, it's an information site, not an entertainment site, and it's designed for low-bandwidth users. Some of my customers are in very remote locations in over 100 different countries and some of them can't get anything faster than a dial-up. So the graphics are limited and it all complies with HTML2.

I've been doing this since 1992 and it is my "moonlighting" business. I'm a professional musician by trade and have been most of my life.

If you decide to order something from me, please read the information titled "The Fine Print" which is located right above the ordering box. This is helpful information, and I titled it "The Fine Print" because everybody is told to read the fine print.

Also, on the right hand side of each Fake Disk page is a song list. At least one of the song titles should be a hyperlink. You can download these songs and play them on your version of BiaB - they are free samples and they let you know exactly what you are getting before you buy.

If you don't like it, I'd rather not sell it to you. That's why the fine print and the free samples.

If you have any problems, I'm an e-mail away. I almost always answer the e-mails by the next day. On rare occasions I might take a day off, but if I'm close enough to home, I'll still get to them.

I take Visa, Master Card and PayPal for payment, and the shopping cart service that I use is rated as one of the safest in the world (so far 100% secure).

I don't keep your credit card on file, and periodically delete all the card numbers from the shopping cart's server. They way I figure it is that if it isn't there, they can't hack it.

And I tend to think of the site as simple instead of trashy wink (no offense taken, I'm just teasing).

Notes

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks