Floyd: Thanks for the listen and kind words, always appreciated!

Charlie: Thanks for stopping on by. For anyone that is interested, I don't "tune" the lead vocal, but I lean heavily on melodyne for the backing vocals. Someone told me that folks can excuse slightly off lead vocals, but the harmonies have to be spot on. I don't know if that is true or not, but that's the approach I am taking. Harmonies are tough for me anyway. I can upgrade from melodyne essential to Editor for $125-149 this month, but Celemony is telling me that my Vista machine running sonar 8.5.3 probably won't cut it.

RichMac: Thanks for stopping on by and giving it a spin.

jessie: There really was no title that jumped out at me and the working title (when first posted at FAWM) was "Gotta Work On This". After sitting on it for a few days, I decided that "The Bup Bup Song" had a more interesting ring. Then someone at jpfoks.com also suggested the "Bup Bup Song" as a title and then poof, the name was born (ha, ha). I did search the internet for The Bup Bup songs and found a few titles there. One was called the Bupp Bup Song also, but I never could listen to it anywhere. This video has bup bups in it and it is a pretty good tune: Jennifer Hershman ~ Bup bup bup. Thanks for the visit!

Dani: Thanks for the listen and the kind remarks.

I'll come back for the others a little later today.

Now at bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh @ bandcamp or soundcloud: Kevin @ soundcloud