Josie: Thank you for the kind remarks about the mix. "Sheen" was exactly what I was hoping to accomplish.

gruverider: I'm glad you enjoyed the song as it has always been one of favorites. I spent a lot of time to try and make my voice sound the way I'd like for it to sound in real life so your complement on the vocal is most welcome.

Joanne: Thank you for listening. The fiddle turned out to be a good choice; it didn't take a lot of "fiddling around" to match it up to the song.

Rob and Anne-Marie: Thank you for listening and commenting on my song. I greatly admire your skill with writing, performing and producing both audio and video. As a newbie to BIAB, your productions set the goal VERY high for other newcomers.

Charlie McG: I enjoy your songs and feel a kinship to the songs you do so I'm pleased you enjoyed my first song choice.

PgFantastic: I agree. Simplicity in music can be a very nice thing. Some of the most simplistic sounding songs I've heard have the most difficult production to understand. Normally, when it sounds easy, it rarely is.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home