Hi nice people of da Forum!

Josie: You asked what I was using for horns. That would be Joe Sarno trumpet, Carl Gault tenor sax, and Ron Brown trombone. My arrangement.

Dani: We must be both under the same climate zone. I live 4.5 miles from the Atlantic ocean and the water is still so cold that our high temperature so far has been 77 degrees (F). The only positive feature I can think of is that our hurricanes use hot water for energy - meaning that they can't get too far - north, that is.

Floyd, Mike and the gang: Unfortunately the above comments don't apply to you guys. But thanks for your positive comment on Nutville.

Mike - you were right about Horace's health. Alzheimer's. I did like your Horace tribute. Nice changes, good concept.

To Janice and Bud, Mario, Guenter, Nobilis, Greg and RichMac I want to extend a most grateful Thank You. Those hearing the music of Horace Silver for the first time justifies the effort.

OK, back to my "sabbatical." Maybe they'll decide not to cancel summer after all.

Dean

Sweetwater Creation Station. BIAB 2018, Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio, Izotope Nektar 2, Ozone 8, KEYBOARDS: Kurzweil Artis 7, Crumar MOJO, Hammond XK-3, BASSES (fretted & fretless by Ibanez, LTD, Warwick. GUITARS by Guild, Gretsch, Ibanez, Eastwood (12 string)