In the fall of 2006 I relocated and in the spring of 2007 I fell madly in love. We shopped for rings and went house hunting but it was only to be a spring romance. It was also the first song I wrote after living through Hurricane Katrina two years earlier. Looking back I suppose I had a lot on my mind.

[Link no longer valid]

Love Again (July 2007)

I, I no longer care, I no longer hope, it’s harder now to breathe, ‘cause I no longer dream
I’m tired of the wind blowing through my hair, I’m tired of the sands of time rushing through my hands
I’m tired of the sun, I’m tired of the rain, I’m tired of the heartache, I’m tired of the pain
I’m weary of your face, of our faded dream, I’m tired of your memory I’m tired of your name

Don’t ask me if I care, don’t ask me anything, ‘cause I don’t really know if I will ever love again

You, you promised me your love, you opened up your home, now I can’t believe I’m sitting here alone
With just your memory, it seems like yesterday, the smile in your eyes that took my breath away
The wind that tossed your hair, the sunlight on your face, and what I wouldn’t give to go back to that place
Where not so long ago, you turned to me to hold you in my arms to keep you company

And I may never feel again, and I may never dream again, and I can’t tell you why I’m tired of it all

So don’t, don’t ask me if I care, don’t ask me anything, ‘cause I don’t really know if I will ever love again

All instruments are real tracks. Bass, Drums, piano, synth pad, cello, 3 strumming acoustic guitars, and a bit of Dreamy guitar.

Last edited by Andrew - PG Music; 09/02/20 09:07 AM.