Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Floy..

We started listing what we liked about this song. We quickly realized we were bankrupted the English language of its superlative adjectives. We think the last time you posted a less than stellar song ... Jesus was still a carpenter!

As everyone has already said ...everything about this is top shelf. And what a great lyrical concept! You never fail to amaze us in the most pleasant ways!

SPLENDID!!!

Alan & Di

Alan & Di - thanks, guys. I do appreciate such kind words.

Originally Posted By: sixchannel
Hi Floyd
Not around much at the moment - so much "stuff" going on here that my head is swimming.
However, every time I get 5 minutes and manage to drop by and listen, there you are with yet another Masterpiece.
Excellent lyrics - I love the concept of it - and another great tune to go with it. Neat chords from you, as always.
Totally stunning BT from BIAB, this system was just made for you. And that Yammy is sounding so crisp and beautifully resonant.
Awesome, my friend.
Cheers
ian

Ian - good to see you pop in for a listen! PGMusic has, in fact, given me exactly what I've wanted for most of my life... I'm in hog heaven...Thanks. My guitar thanks you, too... smile