Hi George,

Welcome to the fray! There are so many talented people here that a person, no matter how talented, can learn something new on almost every visit. I (Alan) played in a band for over 40 years and made a real nice living doing it. Yet, I never fail to learn something new and valuable every time I post a song and get reviews and respectful critiques. This forum is a great learning tool!

Loved your song and vocals! That was a really nice song for a first effort. It sounds to us that you have already incorporated many of the suggested changes. The bass is now centered and the fiddle panned left. We didn't hear it before but that had to have made a big difference. And the banjo panned right is a nice offset/balance to the left-panned fiddle.

I (Alan) lived in Bakersfield, CA throughout most of the 90's and lived within a mile of the Kern River, which is more like a big, deep creek. So, I can empathize with your lyrics.

Very nice! Hope you stay a while and treat uys with more of your wonderful music! Best to ya ,,,

Alan & Di

BIAB 2022 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win10*8GB DDR4*I5-6th Gen*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120 Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops