Kind of havin' a Sunday mornin' blessing from all the nice words people have said about my modest song offering. Thanks for that!

My big purpose for posting this song was simply to begin the process. Many helpful suggestions have already been implemented. Things I was simply not aware of concerning how to properly mix a song. I have never before been concerned with that aspect. I will continue refining this one and add another chorus, harmonies, etc.

Alan & Di, Yep! We lived in BakersPatch during the late 80's. I was an Asst. Trainmaster on the old Santa Fe. We had a nice home just off Olive Drive. I have a longtime bluegrass buddy in Bakersfield (Craig Wilson) who is a great guitar and mando man. He is also a world class luthier. Wilson Mandolins He is also the front man for The Roustabouts. The Roustabouts

Again, thanks to each and everyone who took the time to comment. I so much appreciate all remarks, both technical and/or creative. Don't be afraid to put on your Simon Cowell hat either! I genuinely want to improve my craft. I am fully aware that you don't always get the honey comb without a few stings! Heh!

Learn more about my music at:
http://georgeireton.com/music-then-now