Good job on the production on this. Got some life to it. The vocal is well done - one of your better ones - but it seems a bit too clean and dry for this type song. Some reverb, maybe a touch of slap-back, would help rough it up a bit. This type of song ought to have strong harmonies - like a party - you have them pretty much buried so you hardly know they are there until the music gets out of the way.

The solos all sound good. I still don't get dropping the piano so low that it can't really be heard - particularly right after it has soloed. But all in all, a good lively sound.

I understand that these type songs are pretty cliché. But you should consider putting some furniture in it somewhere. And I think it's a little confusing that you are mixing party clichés with romantic-song clichés. Right off the bat when you sing

"Listen to the singer, he's singing soft and low"

...made me wonder what soft and low music had to do with a party song. Then the switch to bluegrass throws it in yet another direction. Then in verse 2 you have your baby "holding on tight" - a truck-song cliché (unless you intended that as a sexual innuendo) - followed by a bottle of wine and candlelight - more romantic-song cliché. Then in verse 3, she's coming to you, ready to go, but she was already with you in verse 2. And then back to kissing and loving like it's just a party for 2 - but that doesn't seem clear. So your music says "Party!" and most of your verse says "soft music and candlelight".

Just some thoughts if you ever decide to rewrite any more.