Have not posted and update since song 32; I am up to #35 in the 5090 songwriting challenge.
With song #33 I was trying to write a traditional church hymn, I added a break in it which would not be in it at church as the congregation would sing it straight through. It is entitled "Let Jesus Christ Reign",

song #34 is a bossa nova tune entitled "Romance in Brazil"

song #35 is entitled "History Lesson", I actually got the title from another 5090er song title. Her song was about history, but I have been watching the old tv series "Everybody Loves Raymond" and as soon as I saw the title "History Lesson" I thought about an episode Where Ray had taped Debra yelling at him because she is going through PMS, and so she ask him "Where was my tape recorder when" she then list off some of Rays failures, which include taping the Superbowl over their wedding video. it was with this in mind that I wrote the song. It is a blues comedy number. Feedback on all of the songs is appreciated! Here is the link to my profile

5090 Profile

My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.