Originally Posted By: Scottt709
Beautiful song. Singing, lyrics, playing, harmonies excellent....

Scott - thanks! good to see ya back around...

Originally Posted By: Fastasu
Hi Floyd. This is my first post to you and all I can say is what a beautiful song and excellent production on this one! Every time you post I run to hear what you have done and I never have been disappointed with any of them. You have a great gift and passion for writing. Small wish. I would have liked to hear Janice do some solo work on this one or maybe one in the future. You sing a verse. she sings a verse or answers, or whatever combination you feel.You get the idea. I think it would take it to the next level. My 2 cents.
John Konkle

John - Appreciate all of that. I do love working with Janice and Bud - and we have been looking for more duets to work on... and I did consider having Janice sing one of the verses to this, but felt the song is better left as a single narrator... but we will definitely keep looking...

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Floyd and Janice ...

How simply beautiful! I loved the way the layers drifted in as the song progressed. And loved the "Stop!" I agree with another post that this is something you might find in a Disney movie. You have a magnificent voice, as does Janice. A fabulous vocal blend!

Definitely different but a wonderful treat! And yes, will go that post on the other forum and add our names to the list for more strings. Still in awe of this song ...

Alan & Di

DI & Alan - thanks, guys! It is a joy to sing with Janice... we appreciate the kind words...

Originally Posted By: Skyline
Ok, I teared up not long into this. There, I said it.

The fact that this is a brilliant song in other respects (quality of lyric, arrangement, chord changes, lead vocal emotion, vocal harmonies, engineering, etc, etc) moves to the background when a song does the business and communicates on this level.

John

John - that is one of my favorite "reviews". It doesn't get better than to be able to "touch" someone with a song... thanks for dropping by...