PGFantastic: Thanks for listening and see my comment to gibson regarding the lead guitar.

gibson: Thanks for your kind comments. I don't play solo's very often but if I did, that is how I would sound. (joke) The lead is #576 Guitar, Electric, Soloist Blues BB Ev 085 which originally created a rather repetitive riff. I liked the tone and experimented and found that by changing the last chord from the root (G) to a (D) Biab generated a more pleasing and varied solo before circling back to the repetitive riff near the end of the solo. The same for the outro. 41 year old song - this song is included with several other songs I did jamming with my late brother back in the 80's. Been having a great time experimenting with the old tapes and Biab trying to revive and update them.

Al & Di: Thanks for listening. Dust off your old one. Would love to hear it.

R & AM: This is definitely a '70s song. This is the Audio Chord Wizard result scanned off the original performance with my brother Harold. My intention was to apply some of the suggestions I've received from forum members on improving my earlier submission, "Rhonda and Johnny". I planned to double my vocals over the original and add some midi instruments that could be easily modified to adapt to the variances in timing of the original. In the original, I played a rather odd strumming rhythm and also the rhythm follows the vocals rather than me maintaining a consistent rhythm guitar. No problem for Harold playing live, but if even possible, would be rather tedious work with computer generated audio that is consistently in tempo. Thus, a new version based on the ACW tempo map and chord chart. I'm having way too much fun re-living my past merged with my present - so, I'm sure there are a few more of these songs hopefully the forum will tolerate. Thanks for stopping by for a listen.

Charlie

Last edited by c_fogle; 09/27/14 06:37 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.