Very cool instrumental and as everyone says, a sweet tone and lovely, flowing playing style on that guitar. Really nice.

I assume that what you did with MIDI tracks was import them to your DAW (Reason?) and map sampled instruments to them there, right? As opposed to using RealTracks exported as audio from BIAB to the DAW. Of course that's what we had to do all the time before BIAB had RT (I started in 2001 I think).

You can get very cool things that way, but it seems to me that often the MIDI tracks don't have as natural dynamics as RealTracks, even though they do contain velocity info, presumably performance captured (at least the SuperMIDI tracks are performance captured, right?). On the right channel there's an arpeggiated guitar part that I assume came from MIDI, and it just seemed very repetitive to me, and distracting for this -- of course now you're going to tell me that it wasn't MIDI at all, you PLAYED that part, and I'm a complete idiot smile

Just a small thing. There are a lot of great MIDI tracks, more than there are RealTracks, and this is a really cool song.

Thanks for sharing,
Bruce

SoundCloud
Blog: Music of the Spheres
Tools: BIAB 2015, Sonar X3, various iPhone/iPad apps