Originally Posted By: Steve Young
Tom,

Really great song! Your vocals really shine on this one. Really like the guitar, too. Glad I got to hear this one.

Steve

Steve, Glad to hear from you.Thanks for the really nice comments. I appreciate it. Tom
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
I love this Tom!! The music and arrangement (and of course the guitar) are great. But, what I like the most is the lyrics. We're probably in the same age range (45 to 60) and I love the idea of being unwilling to play the game and put up with the crap. Sometimes my attitude gets me in trouble but I feel like sometimes you just got to let it out. I can't wait until I'm retired (have my FU money)--then people will really hear from me. I admire old people who don't have to apologize for speaking their mind. I like the lyric about "academics". I live in a town full of them, and they can be the most narrow minded people in the world. I could go on and on, BUT my point is clear--Great song!! Take care. Greg

Greg, I think a lot of people feel this way. We make compromises our whole life till we reach a point where we say enough is enough. Everytime I look at retiring it seems to be just out of my reach. Hopefully someday. Thanks for all your support. Tom

Last edited by tommyad; 10/10/14 01:28 PM.