Originally Posted By: bock1965
fantastic song !!.......I have owned band in a box / real band since 2011....I have so little musical knowledge that it's like having a toolbox full of wrenches but not knowing how to tighten a bolt or turn a screw....listening to your song has proven to me that indeed a professional song can be forged with this software ..again your song is fantastic !

bock1965 - Thanks. And Welcome! I feel that that is what we are here for... to show what can be done using this amazing software (and to get a few people to listen to our songs, of course).

Band In A Box IS capable of producing top-level, professional sounding recording of your songs. It takes some practice, but not a lot... Start slow... figure out drums and bass, then add a simple acoustic guitar... put a vocal on top of that and then add some flavoring. BIAB provides it all. And as the people in this forum have shown, the possibilities are virtually endless... any style...

I have demos done in the best studios in Nashville. They are as good as it gets - radio-ready sound. I believe that what you hear on this forum by the "Power Users" - as Herb as dubbed them (and there are several) approaches that kind of sound...

Jump in! We are here to help each other...