I thank you all for your words of appreciation. Of course I know that what I'm doing musically not anywhere near enough of what you do. Therefore, I am thankful for your nice words.

The things I do are made ​​to ensure that children can sing along, and they can perform on stage themselves. I have found that music is now only communicate audio visually. The kids hear and see music on their phones. Therefore the videos.

There is a musical gap for children in germany, who have outgrown the classic children's songs but not listening English pop music . This gap I just fill wink

@ boehm

Well, I'll pay for it like everyone else. The script I wrote myself (there are even episodes), I organized the locations and also made ​​time management. We had a meticulous schedule.

I have a good friend who makes the filming and at a special price; he also makes the film editing and post-production (the the case of a 3-minute video it takes two days). We have four weekends rotated each of the morning at 7 AM to dusk.

We have here near the recording studio of Andreas Melzer, where you pay about 40 € per hour. If the children have been practicing diligently, you are so quickly by. The tracks were all so as wave files from BIAB. If it were not for BIAB would be absolutely impossible for such things.

The cost of such a project amount to approximately $ 2,000 (ie about 1500 €).

Some of the money I will recoup years back on Youtube about advertising revenue.

The revenues are not high, but they help finance.

@boehm

Nun ja, ich bezahle dafür wie jeder andere. Das Drehbuch habe ich selbst geschrieben (es sind ja Episoden), ich habe die Drehorte organisiert und auch das Zeitmanagement gemacht. Wir hatten einen minutiösen Ablaufplan.

Ich habe einen guten Bekannten, der die Filmaufnahmen macht und das zum Sonderpreis; er macht auch den Filmschnitt und die Postproduktion (die bei einem 3-Minuten Video zwei Tage dauert). Wir haben an vier Wochenenden gedreht jeweils von Morgens um 7 AM bis abends.

Wir haben hier in der Nähe das Tonstudio von Andreas Melzer, wo man etwa 40 € pro Stunde zahlt. Wenn die Kinder fleissig geübt haben, ist man schnell damit durch. Die Tracks kamen ja alle als Wave-Files aus BIAB. Wenn es BIAB nicht gäbe wären solche Dinge absolut unmöglich.

Die Kosten eines solchen Projektes belaufen sich auf ca. 2000 US $ (also etwa 1500 €).

Einen Teil des Geldes werde ich über Jahre wieder bei Youtube über Werbeeinnahmen hereinholen.

Die Einnahmen sind nicht hoch, aber sie helfen bei der Finanzierung.

Greetings

Ronald