I know I have posted several songs in a short period of time. I apologize if some posters feel that I am trying to monopolize the forum. This was not my intention. I recorded many songs using Band-in-a-Box a few years ago. I never knew this forum existed until last week when I found the showcase on Facebook. I thought it was a great way to show other artists what another person has done with BB. My intention wasn't to achieve attention for myself, but to post examples of how versatile and amazing I found BB. I love the program and can't wait till I can get back to using it. I have been enjoying listening to many of the amazing posts I have found on this site and have commented on a few where I felt I could offer suggestions or where I felt the piece was truly outstanding.

As for the lyrics in the video: I made most of my videos with Adobe products or in Windows Movie Maker. Sometimes in both. Most of the programs have a way to add text to video. I believe that most of the text to video I did was in Movie Maker.