Pat, my answer to the question posed at the end of your review:

It is precisely the kind of review I'm looking for. It's all content and your astute self delivers it with the usual precision. It may be as thorough a response as I'm going to get on this one.

However, there is a way to restate the problem so that my original presentation becomes clearer:

You cannot use BIAB to generate the intended accompaniment to this tune no matter what chords you type in.

There are no RealTracks that can to generate the fretless bass part (although there is a fretless bass RealTrack in an unrelated style); no RealTracks that can generate a coherent solo on any instrument (unless days worth of cutting and pasting is your cup of tea). In fact, without the RealDrummer I wouldn't have had the minimal credentials to even post it.

On the other hand, if I had used Frank Sinatra's arrangement, it would have been a piece of cake for BIAB. So, the problem boils down to: Why is that?

On another topic, if I haven't done it already, congratulations on your retirement. I hope it delivers the goods the way mine did.

Dean