I had to switch computers but I finally got this song to play!

Horst, you and your wife make a good team musically.. if I'm not mistaken her beautiful voice appears in many of your songs... correct? I'm so envious of you and the other couples here on the forum who have a musical relationship... I can't imagine a better way to grow close to a partner than through music! Makes me want to go on MATCH.COM and look for somebody my age who sings. ;-)

On a different but related note: Have you ever used the ACW feature in BIAB or Real Band? If you haven't, it lets you load an existing audio file then map the tempo and chords to a timeline so you can add other instruments to the mix. I mention that because, as lovely as this song is, I'd love to hear what you would do if you brought it into BIAB and kept developing new tracks. If you still have the song as separate tracks, you could isolate each of the existing tracks and enhance them using any of the tools BIAB has to offer.

But whether you change anything or not, this is a very enjoyable song exactly as it currently exists. I mentioned ACW because I suspect you are one of those guys who always wants to take a project to the next level.. and that would be one way to do it

I hope to hear more from the combined efforts of you and your wife!