Originally Posted By: dani48
Hi, Tommy and Janice !:))

This must be one of your best
without any doubt !:))
What a beautiful tune so
wonderfully sung and played !:))

Cheers
Dani

Thank you Dani. If anyone can appreciate a love song on this forum it would be you. Tom
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Tom, I couldn't love it more!! I once heard a songwriter say "Everybody writes, and everybody sings, but everybody doesn't tell the truth, and people are moved by the truth". The emotion of the song and the passion in your voice hit with the power of a cannonball wrapped in the softness of rose petals. The vocal is one of my favorites ever, on forum and through my 50 plus years of listening to songs. Absolutely beautiful!! I do agree with Horst that Janice's vocal (perfectly executed by the way) is a bit too overpowering, and I also feel that the drums could be a bit wetter and softer. Nothing should interfere with that vocal! Take care. Greg

Greg, Wow I never expected that anyone would be saying these kind of things about my vocals. I have always considered my voice to be the weakest part of my game. Maybe I hit a growth spurt. I actually used your vocals as a guide to the type of sound I wanted to capture. A breathy, bright tone with a lot of presence. This was the scratch vocal and after three tries to improve it I left it as is including some extra noise that I couldn't remove. As i stated earlier Janice's part is the melody- but maybe you guys are right about it being a hair loud. You are definitely right about the drums and when I revisit it i will add reverb and back them down a bit. I really appreciate this kind of feedback from both you and Horst. It helps me to concentrate on making the mix work and to find the happy medium that works for all listeners. Thank you so much for your astounding review. Tom