Everyone, Thanks for listening and commenting. I'm so glad you liked it. I've been told my replies are a bit repititious so I wanted to say that up front everyone. I really appreciate your support.

Charlie,
Thanks. We were really into Elton John back when we wrote this. Reminds me of "Your Song" a bit.

Dani,
Thanks. I've been working on my mixing skills. Glad you liked it.

Tommy,
Thaks for the kind comments especially about the vocals.

Guenter,
I appreciate your comment about the break. It's essentailly the intro but I added a reverse cymbal and hit it with a flanger effect. I hoped it would set up the next lyric "Do you remember.." pretty well.

Floyd,
Thanks. It was the melody the made it imperative to revive this old tune. I appreciate you comment on the EP. The RealStyle had a nice EP track so I recorded my own track and mimmicked the sound of the RT.

Greg,
Thanks. There were some nice things from my original set of songs. Regarding the EP, it's the midi patch from the Sample Tank for BB then I converted it audio and I EQ'd it a bit. Not sure what they sampled.

Rob Anne-Marie'
Thanks, I agree it's a very sweet melody and music. Frank was mainly responsible for writing the music. I couldn't let it slip away.

Alan & Di,
Thanks. Glad you liked it. I hope you decide to revive your old tune. The process really sends you back in time. Take care!

Jose,
Thanks. There's so much at your fingertips with RTs and BB. I think the biggest challenge is selection and arrangement. It's all so good.
Good hearing from you!

Thanks again everyone

SpaceDog