A very hearty thank you to all whom listened and commented. It is greatly appreciated.

Floyd and others - The organ is Native Instruments B4II. The B4II and it predecessor B4 stand-a-lone and 32 bit VSTi was discontinued a few years ago. I think that was a big mistake on their part as this is the best sounding Hammond emulator IMHO.

Pat - The drums were from Steven Slates SSD 4 preset Slate rock 01. In Sonar I split the toms and snares, high hats and cymbels and the kick into separate MIDI tracks, bounced them to three different wavs, then processed them with the Waves CLA drum processor. I bought the CLA on a one day $25 USD no-brainer sale about a month ago; it is the old 32 bit version only. This will process any drum wav file and it has a number of ways to change the sound of a drum track. It really works!

The flute sound is called Passion flute. It is a third party patch for NI's Kontakt. It is one of my go-to flute sounds.

I do get paid for no shows but I'd much rather be home composing in front of my computer than waiting for the next student.

Charlie - At my age I may have it but I surely don't know what it is!

Thanx again to all!

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware