WoW!

This project contains all the elements I Like! A mournful minor key, haunting harmonies, excellent choice of real tracks... and another relationship-based theme! (You are onto something here with that theme... you both bring insights to the equation that are very keen. I hate to think that young people learn how to have relationships through the music they listen to... but I suspect there is a lot of truth to that presumption. If its true, and if you can get your music in front of that group, you have insights they need. )

Once again, Anne-Marie... your video is very well done! And I love where you live! Every time you include pictures of your home, I always feel totally ripped off that I have to live somewhere that isn't as peaceful and beautiful. You are both very fortunate to have each other and to live such a beautiful and cooperative life together. I gather from your music that you both realize just how rare that is, and that it pleases you both!

GREAT project, all the way around... if I had to pick one word to describe this one, it would be "EPIC"

and DAYUM! <--southern word for "damn"
Didn't you just finish a totally awesome project about 2 days ago??? How do you crank out so many high quality projects in such a short period of time??? I'm totally jealous that you can do that!