Thanks so much Josie for the kind words. I never made the connection with the Boz song but now I see how that line is the same. I was always a big fan of his. I first heard that song sung by Rita Coolidge and still prefer her version. I loved his version of Harbor Lights, and Look what you've done to me (not sure if that's the actual title) from Urban Cowboy. Very flattering to be mentioned in the same sentence as Boz! If you haven't seen the movie, you should. I fell in love with both of the characters. In particular, he seemed to never take the audience for granted (Every moment I embraced), and he never seemed bitter or displaced his anger and still was kind and generous on the way down (Though I fell so far, I tried to fall with grace). She had a magical smile and palpable warmth. It is a beautiful film. One small compromise I made with the song is that he was drinking a clear liquid (likely Vodka or Gin) but that just didn't roll of the tongue the right way. THanks again for listening and for your wonderful support through my first year as a contributor. You have no idea how much it means to me. Take care. Greg