Nice version. And yes, the harmonies sounded really nice.

One of my favorite christmas songs.

Several years back I attended a church where I would occasionally perform "special music" in the services. There was a lady there who was a freaking amazing singer. She was the kind of person who was so unsure of herself, even when it came to her singing ability that was second to no one I have ever met. The kind of singer, who, upon hearing her sing, would give you chills just hearing her sing. She & I became friends and performed a few times together..... she joked that is was her singing with Willie Nelson. Sometimes those strange musical relationships work out...and this one did. When the Christmas musical came around Judy decided to sing this song.... Oh Holy Night. She did not want a piano to back her, instead she approached me asking for guitar, which I was glad to provide. Her, singing to acoustic guitar. I encouraged her to go for the "high note" there towards the end..... "Oh night.... divine"..... pause for total silence and then resume the song to the end.... I told her don't worry about me... I'll be there on guitar when I'm supposed to be. (she had a bad sense of musical timing) She went for and successfully hit that note dead on..... I had chills as her note ended, even though we had rehearsed this multiple times before..... total stunned silence in the sanctuary for several seconds when we finished..... then the applause broke loose.... all that to say, you guys picked an awesome song and did it justice. One of my favorites.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.