Whoah! I like this a LOT!! Is this song made from a style in BIAB?? If so I need to know which one!

the intro gave me chills! your instrumentation is very tasteful and varied... which in itself would have been great even if the other stuff hadn't been top notch... but everything else is just as good!! You have an uncanny knack for adding instrumental hooks... so much going on, and ALL of it works very well!! I'm totally impressed by this song!

This has that great 80s-90s sound that made so many songs instantly likeable during that period!

I especially like the syncopated way you include various elements... its as though each of the parts is tailored to a slightly different chord sheet... the instruments change at slightly different intervals, and in my opinion that adds a HUGE air of uniqueness to a song.

and you can sing too! It just keeps getting better! As I write this, I'm listening to your other songs... your stuff kicks some major @$$!! I like almost everything that gets posted on the forum, but I would spend hard earned money on your stuff!

What's your story, anyway? Are you strictly a hobbyist? I'm thinking not! This has PRO written all over it!

I really want to hear more from you! Thanks for posting!