Thanks for the comments guys, I don't use BIAB, I use Real Band for my compositions, the story about me is that i was a Semi pro Musician, and toured all over the UK about 4/5 nights a week, I was always into writing and recording but never spent enough time at home to do anything about it (You know the story guys, too busy bringing home the bacon) anyways, had to give up through ill health about 5 years ago (got a pre cancer in my esophagus and diverticulitis, which have me laid up fairly regularly) back to the story, about the same time my bass player had 2 strokes, and so couldn't play anymore, I don't play keyboard's, but can program pretty well, so thats how i got into BIAB/Real Band, as i am sometimes not well enough to get my guit and amp out so i will "rough out" the song in real band, and if some parts work well enough they will be edited and left in. anyway my life in a nutshell, thanks all for your kind comments, I have about 30 half decent songs written that i am hoping to complete in the next year or so. btw, this is a great forum with the friendliest bunch of people. thanks again, sorry if i have bored you all. Ade

INTEL I7 16GIG RAM WINDOWS-7 MIDAS VENICE F24 PRESONUS STUDIOLIVE 16 UAD 2 DYNAUDIO BM5A BEYER/880 PRO TC HELICON VOICEWORKS PLUS
BAND IN A BOX/REAL BAND PRESONUS STUDIO 1 V2.65 SOFTWARE,SOFTWARE,SOFTWARE..