yes.

I have ST3, JBrdige and BIAB 2015 (and it all works just fine) but not sure what you mean by

"...without the available RAM afforded with 64bit would likely be a problem"

Anyone owning and trying to use 64 bit VSTi softsynth plugins (virtual "ROMP'lers" if you like) already know they are are memory pigs (or will learn it soon enough) so they better have the

"available RAM" you mention.

However, I think what you meant/implied was that since BIAB is still limited to less than 4 GB (~3.5GB) workspace due to its being a 32 bit app then a users favorite "composite band" of instruments totaling more than 4 GB wouldn't work?

Peter says they will since BIAB uses Jbridge directly the limit is YOUR VSTi your physical memory - NOT BIABs being 32 bit (see his reply a page back)

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=273194&page=4

While I have tried (quick checked) BIAB + JBridge + ST3 on my PC I have not torture tested it's limits.

Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20