Skyline: Thanks for the listen. Bringing instruments in and out as needed is an art unto itself, one that I sometimes get right, but other times I forget all about it!

Guenter: Thanks for giving it a spin!

Fred M: I think you are right about the banjo, Thanks for the suggestion on how to improve it.

F.M.M.: ROG? ha, ha -- if it was rog it would be better produced! Thanks for taking the time to listen

Mario D: I worked hard at the slide -- lots of pieces and parts. I am not a great slide player, so I miss a lot of notes (or is that jamming??!). I appreciate all the kind words.

Janice & Bud: Breathing is a hard thing to accomplish, especially when relying on something like BIAB. But it is possible, as you and floyd and others have shown. Thanks for the visit.

Greg: Yea, I haven't posted much lately. The last 5 or 6 songs I did were back in July for 50/90 and they were all non-BIAB type tunes. Thanks for the listen and comments.

Floyd: I used to only do huge (too huge) productions -- ha, ha. The temptation to use everything available was just too strong to me. Thanks for the added comment on the banjo. I'll see what I can do. I liked that line, too.

Scott C: Thanks for stopping by and having a listen.

Now at bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh @ bandcamp or soundcloud: Kevin @ soundcloud