This song has been posted for almost a week, I don't know how I missed it until today!

That was very well done! I like "concept projects" in which the composer starts with a specific idea s/he wants to convey, then goes about the business of building a composition that has all the right elements!

In this case, the elements were pretty simple: snippets of actual phone invasions, and a backing track that stirs approximately the same level of audio anxiety! I especially liked the way you cut and pasted the same sound bytes over and over again, because that makes an accurate statement about the problem as most of us see it.

Irritating as it is, there is value in mentioning that most of the people on the other end of the phone are regular folks who are desperate enough to violate their own sense of propriety while being paid practically nothing. In spite of the overwhelming urge to verbally abuse them for bothering us... they aren't the enemy. The enemy, I suppose, is the company that decided this is a good way to market their products.

After having been desperate enough to try that job at one point in my life, I used to try exiting such calls gracefully while maintaining the caller's dignity. But they are trained to exploit that. The most effective and least harmful solution is what Herb does. Just hang up. Cussing somebody who is earning minimum wage and hating his job already accomplishes nothing except to slay the messenger.

Anyway, that's my personal rant...

GREAT project! I thoroughly enjoyed it! You are a very creative man, Alyn!