Originally Posted By: c_fogle
My new favorite of yours for sure. That will last until your next release which will become my favorite. This is first class, top notch in every respect. Well-written mixed and performed. I like the delay, especially with the acoustic intro. Personally, I would have dropped for the period 0.56 through I believe 1:42 where the guitars come in strong. That would build anticipation I think as my ear was expecting it and it being there I became desensitized during that period of the song. The anticipation would have been more interesting. Just a personal observation and it certainly still works as you have it.

Great song. No real nits at all. Good tune and catchy melody. Ready for your next (Anticipation - <grin> )

Charlie

Hi Charlie,
THanks very much for listening and commenting.
Is it the same with you that, the time that you're producing the song, a kind of gentle madness kicks in? The song is an absolute favorite of all times... untill the next song comes along smile
for the period 0.56 through 1:42, do I understand that you would let the second verse play like the first? I'm not shure I understand...

Last edited by FredM; 12/23/14 11:00 AM.