Not often we get treated to a song that follows the traditional map of a classic style country song but here it is. This one could have and likely would have fit right in the classic years if it had been released back in the day. It's not always how much time you spend on recording, mixing and producing a song, it's more how you spend the time. This is a good example. I like this tune a lot.

EDIT FOR VERSION TWO: The changes made an already excellent song flow a bit better. Also, the inference you took this 'classic' song would not be popular on today's country radio isn't due to this song lacking quality, relevance or emotion, it is because this song HAS all of those qualities & not the sameness of today's rappin' country where the music, lyrics and artist are all interchangeable. It's music like this that guides me to listen to CD's rather than radio and I'm not so sure that given the opportunity, music produced again in the 'classic' style could not enjoy a resurgence in mainstream radio popularity.

Charlie

Last edited by c_fogle; 01/09/15 06:52 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.