Originally Posted By: rsdean
Hey Fred,

I loved it! Great old time rock n roll sound. Well done!

Bob

Hi Bob,
Thanks for passing by and give it a listen!

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Fred,

Rockin'!!! And very entertaining...

Interesting all the way through. Good stops. Great Rock Yell!!!
Nice hot solo. Nice vocals and the harmonies are well done.

The ending is super cool.

You put a lot of work into this - and it shows!

(I would have liked the drums to be louder)

Great job. Enjoyed it!!!

floyd

+1 Exactly what I was going to say. Good Job! Tom

Thanks Tom,
Compliments from you guys make me feel humble (and very proud) smile

Originally Posted By: gruverider
Great rockin'! Love the vocals and harmonies and the Ahhhhhh! Melody has a New Orleans vibe to me - nice.

Mmmm, New Orleans... Gotta look into that style, will google it. Thanks for listening and commenting!

Originally Posted By: R & AM
Great rock song Fred! Reminds us of Great Balls of Fire.

Rob and Anne-Marie

Rob and Anne-Marie,
Thanks for commenting! See/hear you soon!

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Hi Fred,

you had me at the drum intro!

And the repetition of the title throughout the song makes for a VERY catchy "get stuck in your head" kind of groove. But I have to admit, there were moments when I started to fear that two lines in I had already heard all of the lyrics. Glad it didn't turn out that way. It worked very well!

I also really like the energy you managed to infuse into the song, and the live feel you introduced through the callouts and your selection of real tracks

I'm not as enthusiastic about the ending as everybody else seems to be. It's creative and different (which I like) but it also seems unnecessary and anticlimactic to me. But go with the majority on this one. I think the song is an extrovert's anthem, and I'm very much an introvert who is ready to leave long before the party's over. So it makes sense that being pulled back in the door by a faux ending would leave me feeling caught as I tried to sneak out early. wink

All in all I liked it very much, especially the energy and ear worm.

Hi Pat,

always love your input because you go beyond the song, and that is what I try to do in most of my songs. Though you wouldn't say this with this kind a song huh? Lyric-wise, English is my third language (first dutch, than french). When I write in English it will be less subtile as I have about 20% of the average vocabulary. But a song like this is great fun making, and I'm glad you liked it to. And the Austin Powers ending... Ah well, when I go... smile smile smile

PS
The next post will be instrumental, and another side of me...