Again I apologize for not being able to listen to the posted songs. Things were really tough here for a while. Monday was my brother-in-law's wake, Tuesday the funeral then Wednesday my wife had her second breast cancer surgery. Friday it was a meeting with the radiation doctor. Monday it's the chemo doc to determine if she will need chemo then Tuesday it is a meeting with the surgeon. Wednesday we head for Florida for some R&R, then it's back home for radiation and possibly chemo. Life sometimes gets in the way of making music! But during the down times I worked on this song.

The BiaB style is Phil_col style. I deleted the bass and the strings. I modified the piano track and changed it to a music box.

I am playing the acoustic guitar, the fretless bass as well as the pan flute via my wind controller. I am also playing via my keyboard controller the vocals/chorus and cymbals.

I hope you enjoy it.

Photogenic Images

Last edited by MarioD; 03/22/15 12:32 PM.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware