Originally Posted By: FredM
Originally Posted By: boehm
[quote=VideoTrack]
I especially like Tommy's unconventional lead and Janice's "pitch bends".

Guenter

Rock and Roooooooll ☺

This is a genre I grew up with and you have nailed this one. Great solo from you, Tom, Janice... You sing with an attitude, Floyd, vocals match better than ever. Bud... Great production, great song.

My respect for the fab four V2 ☺

Fred

Thank you Fred. Bud worked hard to get the "attitude" feel from me. It's not "really me" but it was fun!

Janice

Originally Posted By: tommyad
Thanks to everyone who commented on the wild guitar lead. I was having trouble with the fact that it was so unconventional, but Janice straightened me out by explaining that it mirrored the singers emotions. I also would like to bring attention to the arrangement where Bud used snare in the verses and side stick in the choruses which is very unconventional but worked perfectly. Great job on the lead and background vocals and thanks for the opportunity to participate. Tom

Thanks Tom. I used the stick on the refrain because I wanted something soft to let the vocals a carry the hook. I'd have preferred a shaker but couldn't find one I liked. Thanks again for that guitar. It wouldn't have worked without it.

Bud